The Philippine American Society of CPAs was established to advance the profession of accountancy in the State of California and the United States with the following objectives:
- To promote and maintain high professional standards for Philippine American Certified Public Accountants;
- To encourage and provide continuing professional education to the accounting profession;
- To foster cordial and harmonious relationships among members of the Society and the community; and
- To enhance the professional advancement of members.
- To promote public awareness and confidence in the integrity, objectivity, competence and professionalism of Philippine American CPAs.